Our new Brontë release has landed in schools and we’re already getting some awesome feedback about the new features.
One feature that’s getting some great comments is the Reporting application. It allows schools to monitor the progress of their students against learning objectives and KPIs. There are seven different types of reports – check them out below.
- Class summary reports:
- Group Learning Objective Progress Summary
- Assessment Period Summary
- Learning Objective Coverage by Phase of Curriculum
- Student Progress Summary by Subject
- Learning Objective Data Export
- Individual progress reports:
- Student Progress Summary
- Student Progress Summary by Assessment Period
We’ve already had a Head Teacher tell us how easy this is to use and they can’t wait to share it with others in their cluster. We’re over the moon to be getting feedback like this so soon after the release and we’re absolutely loving seeing our customers so happy with our update!
If you’d like to read more about our new release and all it’s exciting features, check out the full Brontë release guide here!