Who was Sir Francis Drake? He was an English sea captain that carried out the second circumnavigation of the world in a single expedition.
Like Sir Francis Drake we explored the world to find the best education can offer, and we present to you the Drake Release.
It’s jam packed with tonnes of improved features to help you get the most out of FrogLearn, here’s a few highlights:
- The greatly anticipated ‘Nested Pages’ feature is back, allowing you to use common resources across different sites.
- The ‘Analytics Tool’ gives leaders a window into their school, with this tool you can see who’s creating teaching and learning resources.
- Creating sites and resources has never been easier, especially now we’ve built the site creation wizard. Simply set up a template structure and layout for all your learning resources, and save time.
- You can also create and share sites for school trips, governors, parents and your school’s website too.
- We’ve improved ‘Forms’, giving you all of the information you need in the way you want. Receive instant email notifications when forms are submitted and export data in a super simple and user friendly way.
- Get parents involved with the ‘likes’ feature. Students can ‘like’ each other’s work, parents can give quick positive feedback and teachers can further interact with students and parents.
That’s just some of the features from the new release, for the full features guide click HERE.
Follow us on Twitter for more information and updates.
More to follow, keep tuned!