The education system is undergoing some radical changes right now. Schools are facing a revised national curriculum, the removal of national attainment levels and a much more demanding accountability framework.
Many schools are unsure of a clear way forward and finding the right support can be difficult.
We’re working with the NAHT to bring you a series of seminars that will be packed full of awe-inspiring insight and ideas to help kick-start your journey.
There are six seminars, in six locations, up and down the country at some amazing venues:
- Tuesday 21 April – Lumley Castle, Newcastle
- Tuesday 28 April – Oakley House, Bromley
- Tuesday 5 May – The Royal Armouries, Leeds
- Tuesday 19 May – Nonsuch House, Surrey
- Tuesday 2 June – Imperial War Museum, Manchester
- Tuesday 23 June – Coombe Lodge, Bristol
Attending one of our seminars will give you:
- a practical and flexible approach to assessment
- an assessment framework you can implement in your school
- a support network of schools to share success
- a free Curriculum Manager tool – the first piece of FrogProgress
To find out more and register your place click here
See you at the seminars!