Part two of our fantastic and insightful partner interviews sees Mark Cowgill of Exa Networks talk about the top five exciting things that are going on in the education and technology sector, and where he sees Exa Networks going in 2013 and beyond.
Main topics include:
- Connectivity/Faster speeds – How this will impact education
- Cloud computing – The future of this technology and its applications
- IPV6 – What it means and what it will alter
- Gamification – The growth and adoption of games based learning
- Content filtering/E-safety – How to ensure a safe online experience
Exa Networks are an award winning Internet Service Provider (ISP) for the education sector with around 10% of the UK market.
Exa’s entire services, network, products and support were designed from the ground up specifically for the education and business sectors.