This year’s InterNational Learning Platforms Conference promises to be the biggest and best yet, with more inspirational speakers than ever before. And with such high demand for places last year we suggest you get your place booked, fast!
Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect to see at the world’s biggest learning platforms conference:
- The first learning platform designed specifically for tablets
- An audience with Google and Microsoft, all sharing their vision for education
- 30 different speakers sharing real life ideas and best practice for you to take away and use in your own school
- Over 20 new Frog Trumps brought to you live on either saving time, saving or making money, improving behaviour or improving learning.
- The opportunity to network with over 800 education enthusiasts.
An extra feature we have at this year’s show is if you’re a Frog customer, you can speak to our technical support team on a one-to-one basis. You can also book an appointment with our school improvement team and discuss how you can get even more from your Frog learning platform.
Check out below what attendees thought of last year’s packed show – and don’t forget to follow the conference using #frog12 and on this blog.